Resolve has a qualified and practising solicitor with more than 20 years experience. Having led and grown property management and body corporate companies, we understand the importance of providing good quality legal advice that can be implemented in a practical way to help navigate the increasingly complex nature of property and its management.
We specialise in:
- Property Management and best practice.
- Residential Tenancies Act 1986 and its amendments
- Practical guidelines for implementation.
- The management of Body Corporates
- The Unit Titles Act 2010, Unit Titles Regulations 2011 and its amendments
- Aligned legislation e.g. Health and Safety at Work Act 2015
We also advise business owners and team leaders when things go wrong, assisting you to navigate solutions.
The way we work with our property management and body corporate clients:
Resolve works by understanding our client’s needs. We are dedicated to supporting property and body corporate management professionals. We are friendly and solutions focused. We have an easy subscription model providing professional and practical advice for all scenarios in property and body corporate management.