Support, Care and Expert Advice for Investors
We support our investor clients by offering a customer focused service providing care and expert advice; enabling our investor clients to make informed investment property decisions to grow their property portfolio.
To help our clients grow their residential property portfolios we have developed RealESmart.co.nz. RealESmart is a residential property investment and property yield calculator that simplifies the process for buyers, investors and property enthusiasts enabling an understanding of investing in property.
- residential property rental appraisals;
- calculates borrowing;
- provides for expenses associated with owning residential property;
- calculates residential property net/gross yields;
- provides market trends data and property information and more.
RealESmart is an easy to use toolkit aiding decision making about investing in residential property and gaining an understanding of return on investment.
At Resolve property, we manage residential property in accordance with best practice. This includes:
- Having good systems and processes to tenant the property; ensuring the property is advertised with great marketing photos and a clear, well worded advertisement that reflects the property accurately and markets it to a wide audience. We subscribe to online advertising portals including TradeMe.co.nz and Realestate.co.nz enabling excellent market reach.
- Having up to date market knowledge and statistics on the rental value of our client’s investment properties. These include using our own developed software RealESmart.co.nz and a review of the market taking into account the location, specific features and condition of the property in comparison to other properties in the same area.
- Having a well-drafted Tenancy Agreement. As property professionals with an in-house property law specialist who is a practicing solicitor, we ensure our tenancy agreements are well drafted and updated as legislation changes.
- Care in managing the relationship between the tenant and the landlord. At Resolve, we see our owners and tenants as our clients. We pride ourselves on fairness, respect and customer experience.
- Rent payments. At Resolve we reconcile rental payments daily and process these to suit your mortgage or financial situation.
- Regular routine maintenance inspections including a comprehensive initial inspection, a free one month follow up inspection, three monthly inspections and a bond inspection at the end of the tenancy.
- Regular online reporting ensuring our investor clients are kept fully informed. Our comprehensive reports provide details of any maintenance matters. We work with our investor clients to proactively care for their rental property to provide a warm, dry and safe environment with maximum benefit for the investor and tenant.
- Skills and expertise to deal with any breaches of the Residential Tenancies Act 1986and its amendments.
- Continuous and comprehensive knowledge and understanding of legislation. We provide guidance and advice to our investors to ensure compliance. Where required, we will represent the landlord in any mediation or a Tenancy Tribunal hearing. We pride ourselves at Resolve having the Tenancy Tribunal as a very last resort which is a credit to our positive relationships and communication with our investor and tenant clients.
- Information and great communication. Keeping the investor informed throughout the year as well as through the tenanting process. At Resolve we operate dedicated Inspect Real Estate Viewings and Application Tracker online platforms. Our prospective tenants can book viewings 24/7 online and can track their application on a property. Our investors are kept fully informed of the tenanting process with excellent reporting.
- Regular rent payments to the investor. Payments are made at least once a month or more frequently if required. At Resolve, we operate a non-interest earning dedicated rental client account solely for rent collection that is externally reviewed in accordance with the Real Estate Institute requirements and guidelines.
- Best business practice and systems.At Resolve, we operate professional cloud based property management software. We are continually reviewing our business practices and documentation to ensure excellence in customer experiences.
- A supportive educative and training programme for our team and a people centric caring culture.
- Investment in our own learning by attending property management conferences and providing opportunities for the investor to learn with us.
If you would like to find out more about our service, please contact us. All new referred clients receive a free premium subscription to RealESmart.co.nz to support growing their property portfolios.
What our clients are saying
“How refreshing it is to have our investment nest egg being proactively managed by a Property Management company that provides such a quality and personalised service! Knowing that Bronwyn and Vesna deal with issues promptly and effectively (i.e. solves them once and for all) provides such peace of mind for us. The professionalism, integrity, honesty and work ethic of the Resolve team excellent value for money, mitigating the risk of renting what was our home. We are comforted in knowing great tenants are enjoying living in a special home that is managed and cared for by people with similar values to ours.”
“As New Zealanders that live overseas, we are pleased with the high standard that Resolve offers us; easy and prompt communications, well selected tenants, promptly organised tradies, and quarterly reports that are on time and informative. When we buy another investment property in areas that they manage, we will ask them to manage it for us, we are happy to recommend the Resolve team.”